Bridals

.Tim and Leigh Wedding. Logan, UT Photographer in Las Vegas, NV-Julie Dawn Photography

8:50 AM

I had the pleasure of photographing Leigh and Tim on their beautiful wedding day in sunny Las Vegas. I was having deja vu a lot that day. I kept seeing people I recognized and could not place them. Then I realized that I shot Tims brothers wedding in Spokane, Washington about a year prior. It was such a special day...there were so many thoughtful details that Leigh and Tim planned out. Leigh and Tim met through her cousin who works in the same office as Tim. They have been together for 1 1/2 years. Once they met...they just knew. They didn't waste any time. They just bought their first home this summer. They love traveling to warm places, swimming in the ocean together and spending time with family. They plan to hopefully start a family in the next year. Wishing them all the best as they start this beautiful adventure together! 













You Might Also Like

0 comments