Family

.Placencia. Logan, UT Photographer in San Diego, CA-Julie Dawn Photography

12:59 PM

Meet the Placencia family! I have been photographing their beautiful family for almost as long as I have been a photographer. Kris (grammy) is the one who introduced me too John and Julie. John and Julie have been married 12 years. Sydnee- 7 1/2 (she was only 6 weeks old for her first shoot with me) loves to act, sing and play pretend that she’s an animal! Cameron is 6, he’s a loving brother to both his big sister and little brother and loves to ask..what if questions. Among his many interests he loves to build legos!  Logan is 3- he keeps up with his big brother and sister very well and calls his balance bike his motorcycle!  I had such a fun shoot with them and loved catching up! 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments