Dallas Photographer

.Loveland Family. Logan, UT Photographer in Dallas, TX - Julie Dawn Photography

10:19 PM

Meet the awesome Loveland family! I have to say that their last name fits perfect. It is so refreshing when the parents are still obviously in love and can have fun together. I was laughing most of the session from all the goofing around. Loved it! Our last shoot was in downtown Las Vegas a few years ago. They are now living in TX. I was so glad it worked out and that I can still be their photographer. At the very end of the session I found a cool tree to have them sit in front of. Little did I know it had 6 inch thorns all over it. After almost getting stabbed a few times...we named it the knife tree (first pic). lol Everything has to be bigger in TX I suppose...including the deadly thorns growing out of trees.   

























You Might Also Like

0 comments