Family

.McCallion Family. Logan UT, Photographer in San Diego, CA-Julie Dawn Photography

6:13 PM

Okay, can I just say how much I love the McCallion family! I love getting to see them! We had a great session at Scripps Pier! I have been capturing this awesome family since Corbin(8) was only 9 months old! SO crazy! The kiddos keep growing and Pat and Danielle seriously are just as beautiful as when we started almost 8 years ago. They just celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary!  Corbin is a big 2nd grader, he loves playing soccer and basketball. His new favorite activity is water-skiing! Maddie is 6 and a very mature 1st grader. She loves dance and learned to ride horses this summer. Crobin and Maddie were just angels during the shoot...they treat me like an Auntie! I love it!   












You Might Also Like

0 comments