Engagements

.Albert & Brigette. Las Vegas Wedding Photographer-Julie Dawn Photography

8:52 PM

Meet Albert and Brigette! We had a beautiful morning session in Las Vegas. I was passing through and so the session was a quick 30 minutes...and included a random pit bull following us around. haha They were great sports! I am so excited to shoot their upcoming wedding this fall!

Albert and Brigette have been together for 10 years. They met at work 10 years ago and fell in love! They are not only in love but are best friends and enjoy snowboarding, traveling and riding their atv's/dirt bikes at the sand dunes when ever they can. They try to experience as many new adventures together as possible. I only got to hang out with them for a short time but I loved every second. They are so sweet with each other and I could see the love they had for each other.













You Might Also Like

0 comments