Family

.Shrader Family. San Diego Family Photographer-Julie Dawn Photography

10:33 PM

As I walked down the beach at Scripps Pier looking for The Shrader family...I saw this beautiful girl running around barefoot with husband and two adorable little boys. I realized HEY those are my clients! Adam and Lauren actually met in 8th grade science class! Their family loves camping and hiking. Finley is 5 and Cooper is 3.  They love cars, riding their bikes and playing sports. I just loved seeing them playing and having fun together! So that became a must for this shoot...I needed to capture that. They are such a beautiful family...inside and out. I was so impressed with the little tender moments with their boys and each other. So much love in this family!


















You Might Also Like

0 comments