Family

.Hurst Family. Idaho Family Photographer-Julie Dawn Photography

6:54 PM

Meet The Hurst Family! About 5 years ago I became an Aunt to Melissa and Marcus when I married my husband. Melissa and Marcus are a few years older then me but she loves calling me Aunt Julie...LOL! I love this family! Marcus recently finished school and is now a Pharmacist who loves fishing, hunting and camping. Melissa is an amazing Mom, cook and loves movie nights!. Ethan(18) is getting ready to serve a Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Grace(13) is an aspiring vet and recently started volunteering at an animal shelter, Isabel(11) loves summer time and babysitting, Emmett(10) is a lego fan and Kingston(7) lives and breathes sports!























You Might Also Like

0 comments