.Karros Family. San Diego Family Photographer - Julie Dawn Photography

Meet the Karros Family!

First off..I have a little confession. My turn around for the fall has been a little lengthy because of all my new and old clients (SO grateful for them). Having clients that are understanding and compassionate (especially during the busy season) is such a blessing. Shelby has been one of the most kind and patient clients I have ever had. Just a sign of her sweet character.

Shelby and Kirt are amazing people and parents. They are so sweet with their boys and that characteristic has been passed to Nick and Cooper. I love photographing their family! Kirt loves watching football with the boys, working and doesn't mind a bit of ice cream on occasion! Who doesn't? Shelby loves yoga, traveling and spending time with family/friends. Nick (9) loves soccer, skiing, watching football with Dad and reading. Cooper (7) loves rugby, soccer and sweets! There is so much more to an image then most people know. So much love and joy in this family! I am blessed that they let me be a part of it for a moment of two.