Julie Dawn Photography

.Beckett. Child Photographer-Julie Dawn Photography

8:44 PM

What a little stud! I have known him for a few years now but he really just wanted to play instead of take pictures. SO sometimes when my awesome clients let me...I take their children off for a little adventure (aka photo shoot). It seems to help sometimes (Mom and Dad not being there) and it did this time. I still had to be quick on my feet because he is only 4. haha 

Beckett is a traveler! He has already been to Europe 3 times! LUCKY! His favorite color is blue, he thinks snoopy is the funniest dog ever, he can speak Dutch, he can hit the baseball off the T into the neighbors yard (LOVE this), he loves to sing, play with his paw patrol characters, LOVES chocolate and likes to sleep-in (Mom's favorite). LOL We had a fun shoot exploring the light house at Cabrillo National Monument! He was a good sport but towards the end he was done. haha (last shot) He is a pretty awesome little man! 













You Might Also Like

0 comments