Family

.Tina. .Jordan. .McKenna. .Mikaela. San Diego Family Photographer - Julie Dawn Photography

10:28 AM

I met Tina and little Mckenna a few years ago. I just love these two girls! Recently their little family has grown by two. Tina's niece Mikaela moved here to San Diego and is working as a nanny while going to school to become a Marine Biologist! SO cool! Tina also is newly engaged to a pretty great guy, Jordan. I can see how happy they are together and it makes me so happy. They are perfect together and I get to shoot their wedding next year. YAY! I love seeing happy families! Sometimes life doesn't take you on the path you thought you would go but if you embrace change with an open heart good things are sure to come. This is a perfect example of that!



















You Might Also Like

0 comments