Family

.Quilter Family. Utah Family Photographer - Julie Dawn Photography

6:11 PM

I met Jamie (Mom) while she worked with my husband for a while. She is now a stay at home Mom and is loving it. It was so fun getting to see her again and meet her family! They had me laughing a lot. Especially Ricky! What a DOLL! He was such a trooper (which is usually not the case for 3 year old kiddos) and I just fell in love with his little personality! He loves helping Dadda! Craig (Dadda) is an outdoorsy, wood working, Denver Broncos loving manly man! NOW he can add modeling to his list. haha Every mans favorite thing!  Allie is 11 and loves school, sports and was such a sweetie during the session. Austan is 17 and....yah he is 17 so he is gone a lot. He can add modeling to his list too because I know he loved it SO much! ;) Check out the Quilter Family! 















You Might Also Like

0 comments