Family

.Cook Family. San Diego, CA Photography - Julie Dawn Photography

5:43 PM

Meet the Cook Family! They have been clients (turned friends) of mine...since I started my photography business! I just adore them! Jon and Michelle have been married for 7 years. They have a blended family and I have witnessed the love and concern they have for each one of their children. There is no division at all. It is admirable. Carter is a junior this year and helps take care of his little brother Jack with such patience. Jack has autism and is finally learning to talk...HUGE VICTORY! He is such a doll and I have witnessed the leaps and bounds he has made. Kira plays softball, is a girl scout and just loves her sister and brothers. Little Olivia was never supposed to make it. They nearly lost her 4 times during the pregnancy. She is their miracle baby! I have watched Jon and Michelle through many trials and they are just such a solid foundation for one another and for their little ones. I am lucky to know them!






















You Might Also Like

0 comments