Idaho

.Killian. Coeur d'Alene, ID Photographer - Julie Dawn Photography

11:34 PM

We were visiting family in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and had one morning left before we headed back home. I offered to do Killians (aka favorite Nephews) Senior pictures. We met at 5:00 a.m. the next morning. OUCH...that was a little painful. Killian will be a Senior at Lakeland Highschool this coming year! I sure love this kid! He has a heart of gold and is extremely motivated and dedicated to the things he loves. His Dad...my BIG brother asked me to get some shots of him at the lake where he spends most of his summer. That was fun and it is SO beautiful! He is also an amazing baseball player and wrestler! He placed 2nd in state for wrestling as a Junior and his baseball team took 2nd in State as well! I am so proud of him! 





















You Might Also Like

0 comments