Family

.Blythe Family. Dallas, TX Photographer - Julie Dawn Photography

12:02 PM

I flew out to Texas this last month to help my Mother and Father in law move all the way to Coeur d'Alene, ID. I had just enough time to squeeze one photo shoot in! I met the Blythe family about 2 years ago when I shot their family/Tyler's senior pics. This time around I was shooting the family/Austin's senior pics. Brian and Leslie have such a beautiful property out in Lucas, TX. Currently Brian's sister is building the most interesting house I have ever seen. It is in the shape of Noah's Ark and is pure white (every detail) inside and out. Austin (below) is getting ready to be a senior and we had to get some shots in the hot rods. He actually rebuilt the engine in the truck as a project in school last year. What a great family! They are so very kind and I had a lot of fun seeing them again! 




















You Might Also Like

0 comments